Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Thanks So Very Much

Hi all. I'm back with another card.. and this time with an video also. I managed to /finally/ get it uploaded to youtube after days of trying.

This is the card I made.



So, I knew when I started making this card I wanted to use the new Wplus9 Hand Lettered Thanks Die and honestly my favourite way to to use die cuts at the moment is to layer them up with white card stock & add whatever on top, whether it is patterned paper, cardstock etc - I believe I learned this technique from Jennifer McGuire. Also another way I love to use die cuts is to add them to water coloured pieces. Then add a secondary sentiment stamped on white card stock & add on top of the die cuts. I'm really loving watercolour right now - as is everyone else.

Anyway this is my first video, so I apologise if anything is out of focus / out of screen - I'm still getting used to my camera set up.

Hope you enjoy!


Thanks for stopping by!
- Eloise




No comments:

Post a Comment