Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Best Wishes From All of Us

Hi everyone! I'm back with yet another card share.

This card features a lot of Mama Elephant products and copic colouring.


This card started off as one of those background pieces I created a while back inspired by Nichol Magouirk. I used the Femme Frames die by Mama Elephant to cut out the background. I then took some Easter Grass card stock by Bazzill to create the hill at the bottom of the card, I also used the Landscape Trio die by Mama Elephant also to create the hill. I then took some Peeled Paint distress ink to make it match the background.

Once I adhered those two pieces together, I then stamped the two images I was gonna use onto some card stock with Tuxedo Black in by Memento. I used two Mama Elephant sets In My Heart and Up and Away. I then grabbed a ton of copic markers (they'll be listed below), coloured my images and then fussy cut around them.


I then popped up my two images on foam adhesive then adhered them to the card. At this point I forgot to colour under my image, so I grabbed a couple more copics and did some shading under the little girl.

I then took yet one more Mama Elephant sets called Everyday Greetings and stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black ink. I then took my wink of stella and added some glitter to the balloons. I then took my finished piece and adhered it to a Neenah Desert Storm 4" x 5 1/2" card base and the card was complete.

I hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by!
- Eloise

Copics - R11 / R20 / R83 / R85 / RV63 / RV66 / RV69 / R24 / R14 / YR04 / YR09 / Y18 / Y13 / YG25 / YG03 / BG13 / BG23 / V12 / V15 / BV08 / BV04 / B21 / B24 / YG63 / G99 / E000 / E00 / E02 / E23 / E25 / E33 / E79


No comments:

Post a Comment