Sunday, September 7, 2014

Hello Birthday Girl [w/ Video]

Hi guys, as I said in a post a couple of days ago I have another card for yous, with a video.

This is my card I made.



Basically I was just looking through my stencils and wanted to use one I have never used before and found this one. It's the Unique Embellishments Stencil by Studio Calico. I wanted the ombre look to it, so I used some ink with a blending tool and made it darker on bottom and lighter on top.

I then added a simple sentiment by Winnie and Walter and the little sentiment is from a Wplus9 set, added some white thread behind it and went in my stash and found some blue sequins and scattered them on my card.

I hope you enjoy the video!


I apologize for the missing footage at the end of the video. I have no idea what went wrong at all. I will try and fix it and upload again - but I'm not sure.

Thanks for stopping by!
- Eloise




No comments:

Post a Comment