Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hello Friend

Hello everyone, I'm back with yet another card share. I would have had a video today, but I just haven't got around to filming one.

Okay, anyway here is the card I made.


So I got this new stencil the other week and had to try it out straight away. It was the Mini Window Screen by the Crafters Workshop. I masked off some of the stencil, so I can just have a rectangle of it with a white border, then used some gold embossing paste by Wendy Vecchi and layered it over top.

While that was drying I moved onto stamping out the little bunny from the Honey Bunny set from Mama Elephant onto some MME paper. I then fussy cut him out, and coloured in his nose with an E23 copic marker. I then took a scrap from the same MME paper pad and some vellum from doodle bug, layered them up and stuck the bunny on top.


I then used some hero arts ink to stamp the 'hello' speech bubble from the Everyday Greetings set from Mama Elephant also. I then grabbed a Winnie and Walter set and stamped out the word friend. I adhered it all onto the vellum piece and then adhered the whole piece onto the card base - which is Neenah Desert Storm CS. I did some white dashed lines around the focal piece and the card was complete.

Thanks for stopping by today!
- Eloise




No comments:

Post a Comment