Monday, September 15, 2014

Hi There

Hi guys, I'm back with another card share.

This is the card I made.


I made this background piece a week or so ago, inspired from Nichol Magouirk - with a card she made a couple of weeks back I believe. I made quite a few with different colours and I just loved this colour combo and wanted to use this piece on a card. :)


I coloured in the kitty stamp from a Simon Says Stamp set with my copics (they'll be listed below), fussy cut it out and went around it with a tuxedo black marker. I popped it up on some foam adhesive and added some white thread behind it - I honestly don't know why I put white thread behind the image, didn't really need it but oh well. I then stamped out a sentiment from the Lawn Fawn - Chit Chat stamp set with some Versafine Onyx Black ink and fussy cut around it. I also went around the sentiment with a tuxedo black marker by Memento and popped it up on foam adhesive.

I added some wink of stella on the box and the card was complete.

Thanks for stopping by today!
- Eloise

Copics - E23 / E25 / E33 / E79 / R85 / W3 / W5 / W7 / W10


No comments:

Post a Comment