Friday, September 26, 2014

Thank You

Hello everyone, I'm back with another card share.

Yay, it's holidays now for 2 weeks and so hopefully I can get lots of cards and maybe some videos done to post. :)

Here is the card I made, it's a thank you card and it features Winnie and Walter stamps.


First off I knew I wanted to use these flowers from the Winnie and Walter The Big The Bold and The Extras, so I then decided to sorta do a one layer type card. So I stamped all the flowers on some masking paper and fussy cut around them. I then white heat embossed the flowers onto the actual card base one at a time, covering up each one as I went. I then decided to use my gamsol and spectrum noir pencils. Once I finished colouring and blending them all out, I grabbed another Winnie and Walter set called The Big The Bold And You and stamped 'thank' under the flowers with some Versafine ink. I then die cut the 'you' bit from the Hand Lettered Thanks die from Wplus9 and adhered that flat to the card with some tombow mono glue.


For a finishing touch I added wink of stella to the flowers. I then decided to grab some gold tape (the one I used is by Kelly Purkey, but I'll link up a different one below) and used a pretty pink posh die to cut a scallop border. I then adhered that to the card and it was complete. :)

Thanks for stopping by today and I'll be back soon.
- Eloise




No comments:

Post a Comment