Saturday, September 6, 2014

Thanks for Everything

Hi guys, today I'm back with another card share. I will be uploading another video for a different card later today or tomorrow.

This is the card I made - it's super simple.



Even though it's simple - I really love this card.

I pulled this from the WRMK - Chalkboard 6x6 pad a while ago and have wanted to use it in forever. I love the colour and the triangle pattern. I covered the card base with the paper flat to the card. Card base is 4" x 5 1/2" - this is my go to card size now, I like the look of a skinner card.

I wasn't really sure on where to go with this card at all at this point. So I pulled the gold pattern paper from the Elegant Holiday 2013 SSS kit and cut a rectangle - measuring 1 3/4" x 2 7/8".

I popped that up on foam adhesive and stuck it in the centre towards the top of the card.

I was kinda eager to not do any stamping on this card - so I needed to find something for a sentiment. I pulled out my sticker sheets and saw the one by Pebbles - from me to you line. The size of the sentiment was perfect.

I didn't like the sentiment just flat on the card - so I popped that up as well on foam adhesive. Before I added it to the card - I grabbed some white thread and put a clump of it behind the sentiment and stuck it down. I got the white thread idea from Laura Bassen - she is amazing.

To finish the card off I used some glittery enamel dots from My Minds Eye and Freckled Fawn.

And that finished off the card. :)

I hope you enjoyed.

Thanks for stopping by!
- Eloise


No comments:

Post a Comment