Sunday, October 5, 2014

Best Wishes

Hi guys, happy world card making day!

I'm back with another card share today. This is a super simple card ft Spectrum Noir pencils, only 1 stamp set and very minimal supplies.

This is the card I made.


First I just cut down a piece of Neenah solar white card stock to 3 1/2" x 5". I used some Versafine Onyx Black ink to stamp the flowers all over the bottom of the card using a Studio Calico stamp set from the July 2014 add on kit. I then used the 'best wishes' sentiment from the same set and stamped it above the flowers.


To colour my flowers I used Spectrum Noir pencils and some gamsol. I used all five sets that are out at the moment, but honestly you could just use one set. Once they were all coloured, I used foam adhesive to adhered the coloured panel to the desert storm neenah card base and then I added white dash lines around it and that finished the card.

Thanks for stopping by today!
- Eloise




No comments:

Post a Comment