Saturday, October 11, 2014

Christmas Card Series - Christmas Goodie Bags (w/ video)

Hello again! I'm back with another project in my Christmas Card Series for this year! This is my first christmas series ever and I really am enjoying it. I love christmas projects.

Anyhow, today I made goodie bags. My plan for these is to give them to the kids I work with at school and fill them with fun little goodies I think they will enjoy. I'm not going to make them as this complex as well, they're kids and they're gonna enjoy whats on the inside, not outside so I'll make them super simple. :)

What I'll use these gift bags for are probably little goodie bags full of chocolate, that I want to give to other co workers, that I don't work with in the classroom, but still want to give them something.


The tag is a little big for the goodie bag, but I wanted a tag that would fit that sentiment on it from Mama Elephant and to have enough room for the little kitty.



I can see myself using this die so much, it's such an awesome die from Lawn Fawn & I love it. I've actually already made another 25 of them, for my mum's class at work also. So I've definitely got my moneys worth from it already.

Anyways, hope you enjoy the video!



Thanks for stopping by today!
- Eloise



No comments:

Post a Comment