Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Christmas Card Series - Christmas Wishes

Hello everyone, I'm back again with another card in my christmas series for this year.

I actually had a video recorded for this card, but when I went to edit it the lighting was so bad, that I decided to just get rid of it.

Anyway, here is the card I made - it's super simple.


I started off with cutting down a piece of 8 1/2" x 11" card stock to 4" x 11" and scored it at 5 1/2", I really like the smaller width cards, looks so much better and allows for a little overhang. Anyway, I took the Woodland Wreaths stamp set by WPlus9, it's one of those layering stamp sets - seriously, so awesome. I've got SO much use out of this set. So after I had stamped all the layers with some Simon Says Stamp inks. After that was all stamped, I used the Dainty Bow die by Mama Elephant to create the bow on top of the wreath.


Once I adhered the bow, I took the Tilted Banners die from Simon Says Stamp and cut the curved banner from the set. After adhering that to the card I die cut the 'christmas' sentiment from the Merry Christmas die by Simon Says Stamp and adhered that to the banner. I was then looking for a tiny stamp that would work with the christmas sentiment, finally I found a set by Some Odd Girl called Deck The Halls and cut one of the sentiments apart so I could just use the 'wishes' part. To finish up the card I used some wink of stella on the bow and the card was complete.

Thanks for stopping by today!
- Eloise



No comments:

Post a Comment