Friday, October 10, 2014

Christmas Card Series - Christmas Wishes (w/ video)

Hello everyone! I'm back with another card in my christmas series with a video.

This video has honestly taken sooo long to upload, but anyway. This card started off with the Cozy Christmas set by Mama Elephant. I love this set, I've used it so many times - it's probably one of my most used sets of all time.

The one thing I like to do with sets like this, when there's lots of little images is to make a scene and that's what I did. Mama Elephant also has lots of dies to help create a scene, one of my favourites is the Landscape Trio dies & the Femme Frames dies. These are also probably two of my most used dies sets also.



Just FYI also, I love these Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolours, they are amazing. They're smooth and they apply really well, I really do love them.

Anyway, here is the video, I hope you enjoy. :)



Thanks for stopping by today!
- Eloise


No comments:

Post a Comment