Sunday, October 26, 2014

Christmas Card Series - Season's Greetings Shaker Card (w/ video)

Hello everyone, I'm back with a card & video today. It's a little early because the video didn't take as much time to upload as last time. :)

The card today ft a shaker card and the 'window' part of the scene was slightly inspired by a card by Nichol Magouirk. I changed my card into a shaker card though. I'll post a picture of her card below.

This card also uses the Cozy Christmas set by Mama Elephant once again, honestly I use this set all the time, probably my all time favourite christmas set. I love creating scenes with this set.

Anyway, back to the card.



Here is the card I made, basically I did my whole scene on the white die cut piece. I made the shaker winter scene in the background and the santa scene in front of the window to imply he's inside the house delivering presents.

Here is the card I was slightly inspired by

URL: http://nicholmagouirk.typepad.com/things_that_really_matter/mama-elephant/page/2/

Hope you enjoy the video. :)


Thanks for stopping by today!
- Eloise



No comments:

Post a Comment