Saturday, November 1, 2014

Feel Better Soon

Hello everyone, today I have a get well soon card to share.


Basically with this card I just covered the background of a card with some patterned paper and also used a thin strip for the side of the card. I then cut a circle using some Lawn Fawn dies on some more patterned paper.


I then decided to use the kitty from 'Pillow Talk' by Simon Says Stamp and colour him in with some copics. I then used the pillow and paper pieced it using more patterned paper. I adhered both them pieces to the circle and then used the 'Chit Chat' set by Lawn Fawn to stamp feel better soon. I popped that up on the circle and the card was complete. 

I hope you enjoyed and I'll be back tomorrow with a video. : )

Thanks for stopping by today!
- Eloise






No comments:

Post a Comment