Friday, October 3, 2014

Happy Birthday To You

Hi guys, I'm back with another card share today. I've been super busy lately, with making videos and editing them, so I'll have some to upload soon. :)

Here is the card I'm sharing today.


This is the panel I shared on my Instagram as soon as I received my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolours. I love these watercolours, they are amazing!

So basically all I did was use the Mama Elephant Femme Frames to cut down a piece of Tim Holtz watercolour paper. I then used the Make A Wish set by Mama Elephant and stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black ink and then coated it with Clear Embossing Powder by Hero Arts and heat set it. I then took some clean water and a brush to create a rainbow of colours around the sentiment. 


Once that was dry I took some wood veneer stars and scattered them around the card and adhered them with Studio Multi Medium Matte.

I then popped up the piece on foam adhesive and stuck it onto a 4" x 5 1/2" card base. Super simple card, but I just love having all the colours of the rainbow on a card. :)

Thanks for stopping by today and I'll be back soon.
- Eloise




No comments:

Post a Comment