Monday, October 6, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone, I'm back again with another card.

This is a happy birthday card, with an inspired colour scheme from Pinterest.


Here is the inspiration colour piece from Pinterest I used.


URL: http://www.casachaucha.com.ar/index.php/2013/02/coco-vainilla-y-chicle/

First I started off with a Sunshine piece of card stock from Simon Says Stamp, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" to create a standard size card. I then used the Pinstripe BG by My Favorite Things with some Sunshine Simon Says Stamp ink and stamped it on the background.

I searched through my patterned paper stash and found the blue piece from a previous Studio Calico kit card pack. I adhered it down a little in the middle and then ran it through my sewing machine. I left the strings long.


For the sentiment, I die cut the word 'birthday' 5 fives from some white cardstock. I then took some flamingo ink by Wplus9 and used a ink blending tool to put some on some white cardstock, then die cut the same birthday again. I  glued them all together using some tombow mono multi glue and then adhered it to the card with the same adhesive.

For the 'happy' bit, I used some blooms berry ink by Wplus9 also and did the same technique as before. I stamped the 'happy' sentiment from the stamp set that comes with this die from Studio Calico and used some versa fine onyx black ink. I adhered that with some foam adhesive to the card.

To finish the card off I used some gold glitter dots from S.E.I and adhered 3 around the card.


Thanks for stopping by today!
- Eloise



No comments:

Post a Comment