Thursday, October 2, 2014

Seriously Can't Thank You Enough (w/ Video!)

Hello everyone, I'm back again with a card and video as promised.

I finally got our power back on so I was able to upload and edit my video. :)

Here is the card I made. I was desperate to use the new goodies I got in the mail the other day, so that's what I did.



This card was also slightly following a colour scheme I found on Pinterest also.


URL: http://sarahhearts.com/2014-01-18/mint-pink-and-coral/

This card didn't really go to plan. While creating this card and video, I had no power at all and forgot that while I was filming. So, my initial plan was to heat embossing polkadots on my biggest butterfly and then once all my pieces were layered together, sew through them, but with no power I obviously couldn't do that, so I improvised. xD



Hope you enjoy the video and I'll be back soon!
- Eloise




No comments:

Post a Comment