Saturday, October 25, 2014

Seriously You're The Best

Hello everyone, I'm back again with another card share.

Also, sorry I haven't had any new videos or cards up lately, I've just been so busy with work and haven't had the chance.

I've also finally decided to have a new card tutorial on my youtube channel every Sunday. Gives me to opportunity to film and edit on Saturday and then to upload overnight to be able to put it up by Sunday. I don't get a chance to film during the week, so this is what will work for me best. Sometimes if I manage to get more videos done during the weekend, I'll have more videos during the week for yous. As for the christmas card series, I've been working a ton on videos these holidays and hopefully I'll have a stack ready to go so I have them for yous during the week also. :)

Anyways, back to the card.


This is the card I made. I love all the colours and this Wplus9 set, it's amazing and I've used it so many times.


Basically all I did was die cut a ton of the images from Wplus9 set and the stamped on them all with different Simon Says Stamp inks (they will all be listed below) once I had arranged them on the card, I decided I needed a background, so I grabbed a piece of paper from Hello Sunshine by Echo Park 6x6 pad. I adhered that completely to the background and then arranged and adhered all the flowers onto the card. I then die cut the 'seriously' word from some dark chocolate cardstock by Simon Says Stamp and adhered that to the card. I then grabbed a strip of neenah cardstock and stamped 'you're the best' from another Wplus9 set with some dark chocolate ink by Simon Says Stamp also and adhered that to the card with some foam adhesive. I added some wink of stella to some of the flowers and the diecut to finish up the card.

Thanks for stopping by today and I'll be back on Sunday with another card and video. : )
- Eloise




No comments:

Post a Comment