Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sending You Love and Hugs

Hello everyone, I'm back again with another card.

Today I'm featuring lots of simon says stamp products & a few other products from some of my favourite companies also.



I started off with stamping the envelopes from the Simon Says Stamp - Sending Happy Thoughts stamp set on some watercolour paper in some versamark and heat embossing them with clear embossing powder. I then grabbed my Kuretake Gansai watercolours to colour them in using different colours. Once they were dry I randomly adhered them to a piece of neenah desert storm cardstock and then grabbed one of the hearts from the Wplus9 heart stackers dies (I'm using these a ton at the moment!) put it over all the envelopes - making sure I have each colour of envelope within the heart and die cut it out with my bigshot. 

Once that was cut out I used the sending die also by Simon Says Stamp to cut out the sending sentiment out of black foam and black cardstock and adhered them together of dimension. I then adhered the sentiment to the heart. I then cut a teeny tiny strip of neenah solar white cardstock and stamped the 'you love & hugs' sentiment on it with versafine onyx black ink - that sentiment is from the sending and wishing set by Simon Says Stamp also. Once that heart was ready to go, I used some more desert storm cardstock as a cardbase - cut to 4" x 5 1/2" (my go to size) and ran it through the linear embossing folder by lifestyle crafts to add some triangles on it. I then put foam adhesive on the back of the heart and adhered it to the cardbase and the card was complete.

Hope you enjoyed todays card and I'll be back tomorrow with a video. 

Thanks for stopping by today. :)
- Eloise


2 comments: