Saturday, January 24, 2015

You Matter Very Much


Hi guys, today I'm back with another card share.

I realised I hadn't used a Lawn Fawn set in a while so I decided to use an older set, but it's one of my favourites!


I first started off with cutting two pieces of Neenah Solar White cardstock at the same size and ran one of them through my die cutting machine with a die by Pretty Pink Posh. Once that was die cut I coloured it using my four of my blue distress inks & a mini ink blending tool. Once that was completed I stamped out my images using memento tuxedo black ink and used my copics to colour in several images from the Lawn Fawn - Critters in the Sea set. I cut them out and outline the edges with a black marker to make them look like they were cut out perfectly. 

I adhered the inked piece to the other piece of cardstock I had cut to the same size and then adhered foam adhesive on the back of the panel and adhered it to a white cardbase cut to 4" x 5 1/2". I then adhered my images using more foam adhesive and some liquid adhesive to create my scene. 

I then cut another piece of white cardstock and stamped the sentiment from the 'Friendly Flowers - Simon Says Stamp' set onto the piece of cardstock and adhered that on top of the card and added a yellow enamel dot to finish it off. 

Thanks for stopping by today & I'll be back again soon!
- Eloise

Copics used: R14, R24, R27, Y11, Y13, Y15, B34, B21, B39, YR24, YR27, YR14, G20, G24, G29.




No comments:

Post a Comment