Sunday, February 15, 2015

Hooray It's Your Day

Hello everyone, I'm back with another card today.

Today I used the brand new 'The Party' set by Winnie and Walter that I received in the mail the past week. It's a super awesome birthday set & I can tell it's gonna be a favourite of mine. :)


So basically I just started off with grabbing a die from the new 'Katharine Cutaways' from Winnie and Walter and die cut the smaller frame from that set using some Neenah Solar White cardstock - my absolute favourite! I then started stamping the flower-y image from 'The Party' by Winnie and Walter stamp set on top of the card stock. I used post it notes to stamp the images also to create a mask, it so looks like some are stamped behind others & they don't overlap. I then also grabbed the tassel image from the set and stamped that three times, as it looked a little bare.

I then coloured them all in with different coloured copic markers, I'll list them below. Once I did that I used some Versafine Onyx Black to stamp the sentiment from the same stamp set.

Once I had done that I grabbed a cardbase made from Neenah Desert Storm card stock and used my 'Extra large dot' stencil by Simon Says Stamp and also the Simon Says Stamp white pigment ink and used a mini ink blending tool to blend some white ink over the dot stencil to create the background.

I adhered the panel with some foam adhesive, added some wink of stella to the flower-y things & some enamel dots to the centres and that finished it up. :)

Copics Used: B21, B24, B18, Y11, Y13, Y15, V12, V15, V17, BG11, BG23, BG15, R14, R24, R35, R83, R85, R39, YG13, YG25, YG17, Y21, YR21, YR31, YR14, YR16, YR07

Thanks for stopping by today & I'll be back soon!
- Eloise



No comments:

Post a Comment