Sunday, March 22, 2015

Craft Space Tour (Video)

Hello everyone! Today I finally have a video for you guys and it's a craft room tour.


I posted a picture tour a while back and have been meaning to do a tour ever since.  It's changed quite a bit since I did that picture tour and so I really wanted to do an updated tour. So I bit the bullet and did one.

Anyhow, before we get to the video - I just wanted to apologise if you hear breathing or I sound nervous in my video - I was super nervous. I'm sure I forgot a few things in my video and people to credit for ideas and somewhat - so I do apologise, but hopefully you get the drift and if you have any questions feel free to comment below or email me and ask! :)

So here is the video and I hope you enjoy.


I have listed all the items below using links to where I bought the product or other stores I have found that sell the same item.

Most items are linked to Australian stores, some NZ stores and some American Stores. I believe I posted everything & I will get back to you.

Thanks for stopping by and watching today!
- Eloise




No comments:

Post a Comment