Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Birthday (Video)

Hi guys! I have another video for you guys today.

I'm featuring some Altenew stamps today along with the Kuretake Gansai Watercolours - honestly, I think these flowers are just crying out to be watercoloured and these are just the most amazing watercolours. I love them to bits. :)

Okay so here is the card I made in today's video.


I basically just stamped out all the flowers from the Hennah Elements - Altenew stamp in some Versamark ink and coated them in some white embossing powder by Simon Says Stamp. I then coloured all the flowers in with the Kuretake Gansai Watercolours. Once they were coloured and dried I put some white thread on the card and covered it with a sentiment also by Altenew. Once that was all adhered onto the panel I put a piece of Green Apple Cardstock by Simon Says Stamp on the cardbase and adhered the panel on top.

I hope you enjoy!


Thanks for stopping by today!
- Eloise




No comments:

Post a Comment