Monday, April 13, 2015

Miss You (Video)

Hi everyone! Today I have a card for you I made a little while back and forgot to upload the video for it. :)

This card features the Mama Elephant - In My Heart set. I love this set, it's super cute.


I coloured the two background pieces with some Simon Says Stamp inks - Sea Glass and Green Apple and added some clouds in the sky with a stencil by Clear Scraps with some Simon Says Stamp White Pigment Ink. I coloured in all the children with some Copic Markers, die cut them out with the coordinating dies and then adhered them on the card. I stamped the sentiment out using Versafine Onyx Black ink.

Here's the video - I hope you enjoy! 



URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L9YqWQG-XI


Thanks for watching and stopping over at my blog today!
- Eloise


No comments:

Post a Comment