Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Sorry I Forgot (Video)

Hello everyone! Today I am back with sorta a one layer card. All the stamping is done on one panel and then adhered to the card.

I'm featuring the WPlus9 Unforgettable stamp set - I love this set it's super cute.


I first stamped out all the images, masking them off as I went along with some full sticky post it notes. So, I stamped the hat, masked it off. Stamped the elephant, masked it off and then stamped the balloon, masked it off. I also then stamped the sentiment in some Versafine Onyx Black ink. I then used some pre-made masks to do the grass and sky area. For the grass I used Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint and for the sky I used Tumbled Glass and Broken China. Before I finished the sky though, I masked off some clouds using the Puffy Clouds die by Memory Box and then finished ink blending the sky. Once that was complete I copic coloured in all the images. I then used some normal adhesive and adhered the panel onto a 4" x 5 1/2" card base I created with Neenah Solar White 80# Cardstock and the card was complete.

Here's the video, I hope you enjoy.


Thanks for stopping by and watching today.
- Eloise


No comments:

Post a Comment