Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thanks (Video)

 Hi everyone, today I have a super quick card for you today.

I'm featuring some Avery Elle stamps and Mama Elephant pigment inks. Have I said before that these are my absolute favourite inks?



I just stamped out the flowers on some Neenah solar white cardstock with various colours of inks. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them all out. I grabbed a white cardbase, cut to 4" x 5 1/2" and adhered most of the flowers on with Tombow Mono Multi glue and then the biggest flower with foam tape by Scotch. I stamped the sentiment and heart with some Versafine Onyx Black ink and that was it.

As I said before, super quick card to make - easy to replicate, because not a whole lot of product is used.

I hope you enjoy the video!



Thanks for stopping by today!
- Eloise



No comments:

Post a Comment