Thursday, May 28, 2015

Hay There (Video)

Hello everyone! Today I'm back with another card process video. Today's video features the Kuretake Gansai watercolours and I'm pairing them with making my own background.


I started off with some watercolour cardstock by Tim Holtz and then picked a couple of stamp sets by Lawn Fawn - critters on the farm and into the woods and then using my MISTI I stamped out all the images onto my panel. I then heat embossed them with some clear embossing powder by Simon Says Stamp. I then coloured in all my images with my Kuretake Gansai watercolours, mixing colours as I went to make them the right colour for the images (I'll list them below). Once they were all coloured in and dried I cut a piece of Surf Blue cardstock by Simon Says Stamp to 4" x 5 1/2" - the same size as my card base and adhered that onto the card base. I then used my foam adhesive by Scotch to adhere the watercolour panel to the card base. Then I cut a strip of Green Apple cardstock and stamped out my sentiment using some versafine onyx black ink and adhered that with foam adhesive also.

Here are the colours I used - these colours are also listed in the video.
(FYI - the colour names are made up by me. The numbers are correct, but I didn't know the colour names, so I just made them up.)

NO.35 - Dark Red
NO.33 - Orange
NO.40 - Bright Yellow
NO.42 - Goldy Yellow
NO.43 - Yellow
NO.50 - Bright Green
NO.46 - Light Brown
NO.47 - Dark Brown
NO.20 - Black

Cream: NO.46 - Light Brown and NO.10 - White
Pastel Pink: NO.34 - Light Pink and NO.10 - White
Grey: NO.20 - Black and NO.10 - White

Here's the video!


Thanks for stopping by today and I'll be back this weekend with another card.
- Eloise


No comments:

Post a Comment