Saturday, May 2, 2015

I'm Sorry (Video)

Hi everyone! Today I'm back with a simple card, featuring one of my all time favourite sets from Mama Elephant and one of my go-to backgrounds that I like to make.

Just a heads, this will be my last video for a little while. I'm currently moving and will have no internet very soon. As soon as I have my internet up and running again, there will be more videos. :)

Okay, so back to the card.


I started off with some Neenah Solar White 80# cardstock - my favourite! I stamped out all of my images, using the Mama Elephant - Three Amigo's and the Lawn Fawn - A Birdie Told Me stamp sets with some Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then used my copic makers to colour in all of the images and then cut them out using my EK Success Cutterbee scissors. Once they were all cut out, I used my Memento Black Marker to go along the edge of all the images so they would look like they've been cut out perfectly.

Once all that was done, I used another panel of Neenah Solar White 80# cardstock and made the background. I used two Simon Says Stamp inks - Green Apple for the grass and Maliblue for the sky. I blended those colours in using a Mini Ink Blending Tool from Ranger. Once that was all blended, I adhered the images using some Foam Tape. I then used some adhesive to adhere the panel to a card base and it was complete.

Here's the video, I hope you enjoy!


Thanks for watching and I'll be back soon!
- Eloise




No comments:

Post a Comment