Thursday, July 30, 2015

Card Making Haul - July 2015 (Video)

Hello everyone, I know it's been a super long time but I've been busy with exams and I was really sick at one point and lately, I've just been super unmotivated, but last week was my birthday and I got my tax return back (yay!) so, I managed to do an order and thought I would film it for yous.

This haul is from Mama Elephant and I just got a few new items from their newest release and a few older items I've had on my list for while now.


Here's the video for you all. :)


aaand incase you didn't see the super cute kitty at the end of the video, here he is.


When I adopted him, his name was Johnny Cash - which I just thought was super cute, but when I brought him home.. he was honestly just so hyper and because of the colour of his coat I decided to name him Tiger. He is the most loving kitty and I'm so happy to have him in my life now. Having a pet is just so lovely and I'm so lucky to be able to have a kitten in my life now. :)

Ps. This is litterally the only decent picture I have of him right now, he's so hyper and psycho that I can never catch him on camera. :p 

The foster lady I actually adopted him off thought he may have ADHD and I can't say I disagree.

Anyway, enough babbling now. I'm so excited to make some cards with these goodies and I hope I'll be able to make more videos soon.

Links are all below to the products I purchased.





No comments:

Post a Comment