Friday, August 14, 2015

Happy Birthday (Creating Own Background) (Video)

Hello everyone, today I'm back with a card process video and it's going to be based on a card I made earlier this year.

I'm going to show how you can create your own background with just post it notes and inks.


This is the card I made in todays video.

I was inspired to do a video with this technique because it's super fun. You get a new life out of your inks and the inks I just recently got in a haul video are just in some yummy colours and so I wanted to use them straight away!

This is the card I made earlier this year, I had posted it on Instagram only and never made a video for it.


It's very similar, but for this card I used distress inks instead of Simon Says Stamp inks.

I like how both turned out and I think I'll be doing this sort of background in the future also.


Anyway, the video is linked below and will explain all the steps I used to make this card. :)


Thanks for stopping by and watching today and I'll be back soon with more videos!

- Eloise

(I try to link to multiple sources now, so that any Australian viewers that don't purchase overseas may be able to get the products I use too. All items are linked to Simon Says Stamp though, unless stated otherwise. CO = Craft Online, SB = Scrapbook Boutique, ST = Scrap Therapy, ME = Mama Elephant & SSS = Simon Says Stamp)


No comments:

Post a Comment