Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Happy Birthday (Video)

Hi everyone, today I'm back with another video. Today I'm using the Party Animal stamp set by Lawn Fawn with my copic markers, for a fun and easy birthday card.


This is the card I made. I made up a simple water coloured background with some distress inks. Then I copic coloured all the images and made up a cute little scene.


I think this is such a perfect set and it's so easy to make a quick and easy scene for a card, especially with the coordinating dies!

The video includes all the steps I used to make this fun card.


I hope you enjoyed and I'll catch you all soon!
- Eloise

(I try to link to multiple sources now, so that any Australian viewers that don't purchase overseas may be able to get the products I use too. All items are linked to Simon Says Stamp though, unless stated otherwise. CO = Craft Online, SB = Scrapbook Boutique, ST = Scrap Therapy, ME = Mama Elephant, LF = Lawn Fawn & SSS = Simon Says Stamp) 


No comments:

Post a Comment