Sunday, October 4, 2015

Thank You Friend (Video)

Hello everyone, I'm finally back with another process video for you.
I have like 10 videos waited to be uploaded onto my YouTube channel, but I haven't been able to find the time lately to do up the links and whatnot..

Anyway, I have some time now so onto the card.


This is the card I made in this video, I used some Mama Elephant stamps along with Copic Markers and a water coloured background.


Steps will be explained in my video posted below. :)



Thanks for stopping by today everyone and I hope you enjoyed the card.
I'll be back again soon.
- Eloise


(I try to link to multiple sources now, so that any Australian viewers that don't purchase overseas may be able to get the products I use too. All items are linked to Simon Says Stamp though, unless stated otherwise. CO = Craft Online, SB = Scrapbook Boutique, ST = Scrap Therapy, ME = Mama Elephant & SSS = Simon Says Stamp) 



No comments:

Post a Comment