Friday, March 25, 2016

Chirpy Chirp Chirp (Video)

Hello everyone, I'm finally back with a new video for you guys. I posted a picture on Instagram a week or more ago with some card videos filmed and I'm finally getting around to posting the videos. Voice overs and link ups take a while!

Anyway, onto the card. I made an Easter card in this video with the new Chirpy Chirp Chirp set from Lawn Fawn, it's so super cute and had to make sure I featured it!


So basically to start off my card I coloured in the cute little images I was going to use. I picked out the two chicks facing each other, the rabbit ears, grass, butterfly, flower and easter basket. I then stamped them out using my MISTI because I hadn't used these stamps before and wanted to be able to stamp over them to get the perfect impression and then I coloured them all in with various colours of copic markers, all will be listed below. I then cut them all out using my Brother Scan N Cut, a cheaper way in the long run, rather than coordinating dies! Anyhow, I then began work on my background. I just blended in a little of Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. Once that was done, I adhered down my scene using foam adhesive and tape runner adhesive.


I pulled my MISTI tool back out and stamped my sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black Ink - both of these sentiments were using the Chirpy Chirp Chirp set by Lawn Fawn also. Once everything was stamped I picked out two colours of cardstock, layered them up diagonally on each other and adhered them down flat onto my card base. I used some fun foam to pop up the panel onto my card base and then grabbed some Moonshine Sequins by Simon Says Stamp and adhered them down onto the card also along with some Wink of Stella. Then the card was complete.

The video is linked down below and I hope you enjoy!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ellaahrawr


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you all have a great Easter!
- Eloise

(I now try to link to products I use to Australian stores too. Most items I buy are from Simon Says Stamp which is located in America. But I know that not all people want to purchase overseas, so I now link to Scrapbook Boutique and Craft Online for Copic Markers so that you can buy here too. Not all products are linked to both stores because Australian stores don't always stock all the products I use. But hopefully this helps out a bit! SSS = Simon Says Stamp, SB = Scrapbook Boutique and CO = Craft Online) 



2 comments: