Saturday, April 23, 2016

Happy Wishes (Video)

Hello everyone. I'm back with another card video today featuring the Woodland Wonders stamp set by Avery Elle. I haven't bought any Avery Elle products in such a long time, but couldn't resist this one.


To start off the card I stamped and coloured all of my images. I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink for all the image stamping and then used Copic markers to do my colouring. I then decided to fussy cut them all out right on the line instead of leaving a white border like I usually do. To do my panel I die-cut out an oval using a Kaisercraft die just out of some Neenah white cardstock. I used the negative space to create a fun frame.


For the background I cut down two pieces of watercolour cardstock. I then cut one of them down to create a hill. I used some Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron distress ink to ink blend the sky and grass. I then adhered all my pieces together along with all the images and sentiment banner. I popped up my panel on some fun foam and then onto a hot pink card base.

The video is linked down below and I hope you enjoy!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ellaahrawr





Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed!
- Eloise

(I now try to link to products I use to Australian stores too. Most items I buy are from Simon Says Stamp which is located in America. But I know that not all people want to purchase overseas, so I now link to Scrapbook Boutique and Craft Online for Copic Markers so that you can buy here too. Not all products are linked to both stores because Australian stores don't always stock all the products I use. But hopefully this helps out a bit! SSS = Simon Says Stamp, SB = Scrapbook Boutique and CO = Craft Online)  



No comments:

Post a Comment