Saturday, May 21, 2016

Hello (Video)

Hi everyone, I'm back with another card today featuring a couple of different companies to make a fun picnic scene. I'm also going to be colouring with my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Pens to do some watercolouring. 


To begin my card today I pulled out three stamp sets, Tandem Ride and Tandem Extras from Mama Elephant and Summer Picnic from Sunny Studio. I stamped out all of my images I wanted to use on some Canson watercolour paper with some Versafine Onyx Black ink so I could then Clear Emboss them once they were stamped out.

Once heat embossed I used various colours of Zig Clean Colour Markers to watercolour them. Once coloured, I dried them all with a heat tool. I then lined up all the coordinating dies and ran them through my Big Shot machine. Once die cut out, I grabbed two pieces of MFT cardstock and used my Landscape Trio dies also by Mama Elephant to cut down my green piece. I adhered the two cardstock pieces together and arranged my scene onto the background.


I used various types of adhesive to adhere down my scene to make it all become flush with each other. Once everything was adhered I adhered my panel to the card base and then stamped a extra sentiment on the inside of the card from the Tandem Extras stamp set with some black ink, so it would feel more complete. I decided to leave the overhang of the bike and tree since at the time I thought it looked a little better.

The video is linked down below and I hope you enjoy!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ellaahrawr


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed!
- Eloise

(I now try to link to products I use to Australian stores too. Most items I buy are from Simon Says Stamp which is located in America. But I know that not all people want to purchase overseas, so I now link to Scrapbook Boutique and Craft Online for Copic Markers so that you can buy here too. Not all products are linked to both stores because Australian stores don't always stock all the products I use. But hopefully this helps out a bit! SSS = Simon Says Stamp, SB = Scrapbook Boutique and CO = Craft Online)  


1 comment: