Thursday, May 26, 2016

Thank You (Video)

Hello everyone, today I'm back with another card and video. Today I'm featuring the new Pix's Favorite set by Mama Elephant along with creating my own background using the Fine Trimmings dies - that actually emboss (they only cut out the little circles).


To begin my card I stamped out my images from the Pix's Favorites set using my Mini MISTI, I just used 4 of the little rabbits and the tree stump. Once they were stamped I coloured them in with Copic markers and then cut them out with my Brother Scan N Cut.

I then took the Jumbo Fishtail Banners dies from MFT and cut the largest one out of some Neenah cardstock in my Big Shot machine. While I had my Big Shot out I used the Fine Trimmings dies from Mama Elephant and kept them together and ran them through diagonally on a piece of Desert Storm cardstock from Neenah.


I then decided to ink blend my banner piece. I used a couple of masks I had previously made with some 2" Post It Tape and blended over the top and then the bottom using a couple colours of Simon Says Stamp Ink. Once that was done I pulled out my Mini MISTI again to stamp out the 'thank you' sentiment, I used Versafine Onyx Black ink for this. Now it was time to put my card together. I adhered the background piece to a white Neenah cardbase with some scor tape. I then used fun foam to adhere the banner to the card base and them 3M foam adhesive to adhere the bunnies. For a finishing touch I tied a bow to the top of the card with some hemp cord from Hemptique and that finished up my card.

The video is linked down below and I hope you enjoy!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ellaahrawr


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed!
- Eloise

(I now try to link to products I use to Australian stores too. Most items I buy are from Simon Says Stamp which is located in America. But I know that not all people want to purchase overseas, so I now link to Scrapbook Boutique and Craft Online for Copic Markers so that you can buy here too. Not all products are linked to both stores because Australian stores don't always stock all the products I use. But hopefully this helps out a bit! SSS = Simon Says Stamp, SB = Scrapbook Boutique and CO = Craft Online)  


1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! Loving your background and and how the colors pop on against the kraft. :)

    ReplyDelete