Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Jess Crafts Digital Stamps - Hope Your Birthday Is Sea-Sational (Video)

Hi everyone! I'm back today featuring a card using Jess Crafts Digital Stamps - Jess contacted me and asked if I would be interested working with a set of her stamps and of course I said yes! I've been following Jess for a while now and love her cards and videos and her digital stamps are just as awesome! We all know I love ocean scenes, so when Jess sent me over the Fish Friends set - I was immediately drawn to it and knew I would absolutely love them!

So for today's card I just did a simple watercolour background along with some Copic Colouring of the images that come in the set!


To begin my card today I needed to print off my images, I just re-sized them in Photoshop and printed them out on my normal ink jet printer - I did this for the sentiments also. I just fed through my Neenah cardstock through the back and it worked perfectly. If anyone wants a tutorial on how to do this, I'm happy to record one. :)

Once that was done I could begin making my card. I first started off with colouring my images in with my Copic markers and then once they were coloured I ran them through my Brother Scan N Cut machine. Now was time to work on my background. I pulled a piece of Tim Holtz Watercolour Cardstock and used some Ken Oliver Color Bursts in the Ultramarine Colour to make the background. I just wet the paper first and then tapped the bottle twice and it made this amazing background! I dried it off and added some white splatters and then dried it again and added some shimmer splatters and dried it completely with my heat tool.


Now I was almost finished my card. I mounted my watercolour panel onto some fun foam and then onto a green card base. I then used a sentiment that I also printed out from the digi stamp set and cut that down into a thin strip. I foam mounted all my images and sentiment onto my background and then for a finishing touch I added a little wink of stella to the images.

The video is linked down below. :)

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ellaahrawr


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks Jess for letting me have a play with your digital stamps, they were a lot of fun! :)

- Eloise 
(P.S - I bought a new video camera over the weekend, please tell me if it seems like any better quality videos to you!)




1 comment:

  1. Another great video tutorial Eloise. Your video was great and your new video camera seems to be working just fine.

    ReplyDelete