Saturday, August 20, 2016

Just A Note (Video)

Hi everyone! I'm back with another card and video today. Today's card features an older Mama Elephant set called Organic Blooms - I adore this stamp set, but honestly I've had it for ages and still hadn't got around to using it until today. But this is the card I made and I had a lot of fun creating it. :)


So to begin my card today I stamped down my flower stamp on the two corners of my watercolour cardstock. I used Versafine Onyx Black ink so I could clear emboss over it. Once it was heat set I could start watercolouring. Today I'm using my Peerless Watercolours - they're so fast and easy to use and were perfect for this card, since I wanted it to be fast. So I just used a teal and two different greens for the colouring. Once I has finished colouring, I stamped out my sentiment with the same black ink and cut it out with a small border with my scissors.


To finish off my card today I just adhered my sentiment with some foam tape and then used a scattering of Moonshine Sequins by Simon Says Stamp and adhered those down with my Multi Medium Matte. I then used a piece of fun foam on the back on the panel and then took some gold foil cardstock from my stash and adhered it down to my white card base, then adhered my panel on top. To completely finish it up I just added some Wink of Stella onto my flowers.

The video is linked down below. :)

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ellaahrawr


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed!

- Eloise



2 comments: