Saturday, August 6, 2016

You Are Fabulous (Video)

Hello everyone! I'm back here today with a very short and simple card for you all. I made my own background using Altenew stamps and a My Favorite Things die for the sentiment.


To begin my card I white heat embossed all the images on a piece of Tim Holtz watercolour cardstock and heat set them. Now it was time to watercolour. I used my Mijello Misson Gold palette and used various colours to colour in my images. It was at this point that I didn't realise you wouldn't be able to see the lines, so I used an orange to colour the background too. Once that was done I heat set the background so it could be dry straight away. 


I decided to use the fabulous sentiment from a My Favorite Things die set and die cut that out of fun foam and white cardstock and adhered them together. I then used a Winnie and Walter stamp set and white heat embossed the 'you are' on some black cardstock.  I adhered them both to my card, added a little Wink of Stella over some of the flowers and the fabulous sentiment and the card was complete.

The video is down below.



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed!

- Eloise


3 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful Ella. I have just bought my first set of water colours and am anxious to try something. This card has inspired me. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much, Teresa! That's exciting! I'd love to see what you do with them. :)

      Delete
  2. I love both of your cards. The witch is just so cute. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete