Friday, August 19, 2016

You Are Mermazing (Video)

Hi everyone! Today I'm back with a new card and video for you all featuring the new Mermazing stamp set. I adore this stamp set - obviously I love mermaids and this is such a different style of mermaid stamp set than I have already in my stash so I picked it up and I'm so glad I did - it's so super fun! To help my card come together today I'm also using the Mijello Misson Gold Watercolours along with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.


To begin my card today I stamped out all my images and clear embossed them to be prepped for watercolouring. I then moved onto my background. For this I used my Mijello palette and did blocks of colour down the panel, heat drying each block as I go. Now I moved on to my images - for these I used my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Pens, just for convenience, they're super easy and quick to use.


Once everything was coloured, I dried the images with a heat tool and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I then stamped out my sentiment on some neenah cardstock with black ink, and white heat embossed the 'you are' on the black cardstock and then I could arrange my card. I used foam adhesive on all pieces and arranged them in a way I liked. I then used a blue piece of cardstock from my stash and adhered it to my card base, then fun foam to adhere to the back of my panel and then onto the blue card base. To finish everything up I used some clear wink of stella on my images to give them some shine.

The video is linked down below. :)

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ellaahrawr


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed!

- Eloise


1 comment: