Sunday, September 11, 2016

Happy Birthday To Ewe (Video)

Hello everyone! Today I'm back with a new video featuring the Ewe are the Best set by MFT. I've had this set for quite a while, but recently picked up the dies so I took advantage and watercoloured the images with my Zigs today. 


I first stamped and coloured my images in. Today I used my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers - I love these, they're so easy to use so I always pull them out for some quick watercolouring. I also used the Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock - which I know a lot of people don't like the Zigs on that cardstock, me personally I've never had a problem, but you do have to work a little harder and faster to get that seamless blend - but really - I got fantastic results and my sheep stayed white, that's what I was going for. Once the images were coloured, I die cut them out using the coordinating dies.

I then pulled two more MFT dies out, the Farm Fence and Stitched Scalloped Frames and die cut those out of some white and kraft cardstock. I then pulled some more white cardstock along with some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and ink blended a little blue for the sky. I then glued my fence and images down onto the background too using various adhesives. Once that was done I stamped out my sentiment 'Happy Birthday To Ewe' with some Versafine Onyx Black ink.


For the frame I used some foam adhesive and stuck that around the edge of the panel. Once my panel was fully complete I pulled some Yellow Layering Paper from Hero Arts, adhered it down to a premade cardbase and then stuck my panel on top, leaving the yellow border at the top and bottom. To completely finish my card I used some Wink of Stella on top of the sheep and the other elements.

The video is linked down below. :)

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ellaahrawr


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed! 

- Eloise


No comments:

Post a Comment