Friday, September 2, 2016

Hope Your Birthday Is A Splash (Video)

Hi everyone! Today I have a card for you featuring the new Soak Up The Fun stamp by My Favorite Things and honestly I wasn't sure on this stamp set the first time round, but what sold me in the end was that banana boat - so super adorable!


So for today I'm just making a super simple scene card featuring quite a few of the images from this set. So to begin my card today I stamped, coloured and die cut my images out. I'm using Distress Inks as my colouring medium today also. Once they were done I used the Whimsical Waves Background stamp to white heat emboss over my background and then I used a couple of blue Distress Inks to watercolour messily over the background too and dried it off. Once it was dry I took some detail scissors and cut off the top to make it look likes waves.


I then adhered my entire scene together with liquid glue and foam tape and then stamped and white heat embossed the sentiment on some black cardstock. I trimmed that down to a little strip and adhered that also. Last finishing touch was to add some wink of stella over my images and the card was done. :)

The video is linked down below. :)

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ellaahrawr


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed! 

- Eloise


SaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Such cute images, your card is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Teresa! That banana boat is just the cutest, isn't it?!

      Delete