Wednesday, September 7, 2016

TGF Fairies and Mermaids Set (Video)

Hello everyone! Today I'm back with another video but today I'm gonna be making four cards using the Little Fairies and Little Mermaids stamp sets from The Greeting Farm. These stamps are so fun and different to whats on the market!


To begin my card today I pulled my large MISTI plus some pieces of Neenah Solar White out and stamped down all the images from both stamp sets that I wanted to use. I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, since I'm going to be doing lots of Copic Colouring. Once I did all my colouring I used the coordinating dies to cut out all my images.

Now I got to work on my panels. I used the Peek A Boo die from My Favorite Things and die cut it out of all four of my panels of white cardstock. Once they were all die cut I took some more pieces of white cardstock and used some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and ink blended on four more scraps of cardstock to stick behind my die cut panels. Once that was done I could adhered everything together. I used fun foam on the back on my panels first and then adhered down my ink blended pieces on the back too.


I then used foam adhesive on the back of all my images and stuck them down in the die cut panels. I then pulled my MISTI out and stamped down the sentiments on the front of the panels too. For my card bases I took some green and blue cardstock from MFT and adhered the pieces down onto some pre made card bases. I then used tape adhesive on the back of my panels and adhered them down onto the bases. I added a little shimmer onto my images and the cards were complete. 

The video is linked down below. :)

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ellaahrawr


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed! 

- Eloise

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet cards, especially the ones with mermaids. Simple and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete