Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Welcome Sweet One Set (Video)

Hi everyone! Today I'm back featuring a couple of baby cards. I'm using the Sunny Studio Baby Bear stamp set along with a couple of dies and some super quick and easy Copic Colouring to create a fun and popping background. 


To begin my card I pulled some Neenah Solar White cardstock along with some acrylic blocks and used all the smaller clothing and other items from the Baby Bear stamp set to create my background. I stamped all my images out using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink since I'll be copic colouring later on.

Once all my stamping was done I pulled my Copic markers, just two of each colour I was going to use and got colouring. This way of colouring today is very different to what I usually do. I'm just layering down a base layering here and then going in with a darker marker and added quick messy shading and then if it needs it, I'll go back in with the lightest marker and blend it out a little, but this way is so super quick and easy to do and honestly, for a background.. it turned out great and took little to no time at all to create!


Once the colouring was done I moved on to assembling the card today. I first die cut the stars out of some vellum using a Lawn Fawn die. I then took a Stitched Rectangle die from Simon Says Stamp and die cut each of my panels out of that too. I then used the Sweet Die from Sunny Studio also and die cut that out four times with purple, blue and gray cardstock. I then stamped the welcome sentiment from the Baby Bear stamp set on some black cardstock using some Versamark ink along with the 'for someone' sentiment from the Sweet Shoppe stamp set - I just masked this off with a post it note to make it just say one. I then white heat embossed the sentiments and cut them out with a trimmer. 

I then adhered all my elements together using various adhesives. To finish up my card I popped my entire panel up on some fun foam and adhered them to my coloured cardstock covered card bases. I then used some Clear Wink of Stella over the top of the Sweet word die. 

The video is linked down below. :)

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ellaahrawr


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed! 

- Eloise



No comments:

Post a Comment