Sunday, September 4, 2016

You Make Life Magical (Video)

Hi everyone! Today I'm back with a card featuring the MFT Magical Dragons stamp set. I love this set and of course, I couldn't just use a couple of the dragons - I had to use all of them!


To begin my card today I stamped, coloured and die cut all my images. For colouring today I used my Zig Clean Colour markers. I love these babies! Once they were done I then ink blended a piece of Tim Holtz Watercolour Cardstock with some Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink and then used my favourite technique of water splattering to create a fun effect!


Now it was time to assemble my card together. I used foam tape to adhered down my dragons and then I stamped my sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink directly on my cardstock panel. I coated some of the images with some Wink of Stella in clear. For my card base I didn't want it to be plain white, so I tried gray and I didn't like that either. So I did my trick of cutting the gray piece diagonally and then adhering that piece onto the card base, and I liked that a lot better. I then used fun foam to put on the back of my panel and adhered that down to the card base and the card was complete! 

The video is linked down below. :)

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ellaahrawr


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed! 

- Eloise


4 comments:

  1. This really is one sweet card, a great job water colouring it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Have watched the video 4 times!
    It's like magic. What is the brush that you are using?
    Thank you for inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!

      Sorry, forgot to link it in the supplies! It's a Silver Black Velvet Brush Size 2.

      https://www.simonsaysstamp.com/product/Silver-BLACK-VELVET-Brush-Size-2-Round-300527S

      :)

      Delete