Friday, September 16, 2016

You Rock (Video)

Hello everyone, today I'm back with another video - today featuring Avery Elle's Band Camp stamp set, so super cute and fun! I love all the animals using the instruments - so unique and great for scene cards!


To begin my card I stamped, coloured and die cut all my images. I used Copic Markers for my colouring medium today. Once they were done I could watercolour my background. I pulled my Misson Gold Watercolours out for today since they're quick and easy and have a great variety of colours. I used Tim Holtz Watercolour Cardstock, since I wanted it to be bright white around the edges. 


Once I finished watercoloring, I die cut the panel using a Wonky Stitches Die also by Avery Elle and then trimmed it down a little to fit my card better. I stamped the 'You Rock' sentiment from the same Band Camp stamp set in some black in on the banner the turtle is holding for my sentiment on my card. I then used foam adhesive to adhere down my images onto my watercolour panel. 

To finish up my card I pulled some patterned paper from a Dots and Stripes paper pad from Echo Park and used a yellow stripe pattern and adhered that down flat to my card base. I then used a fun foam sheet to pop up my entire panel and stuck that down to my card. I then used my Wink of Stella pen in the clear to go over some of the images just to give a little sparkle and that finished up my card.

The video is linked down below. :)

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ellaahrawr


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed! 

- Eloise



No comments:

Post a Comment