Sunday, October 16, 2016

Practically Purrfect (Video)

Hello everyone! I finally have a video for you today. This card and video was literally done a couple of months back, I have just been so flat out and busy that I haven't had the chance to upload it, but here it is finally just before I get into my Christmas Card Series for this year. :)


To begin my card today I ran through a piece of lavender cardstock through my Big Shot machine with a polka dot embossing folder by Cuttlebug. I then stamped, coloured and die cut all my images out with the coordinating dies. I then took a piece of white cardstock and used a scalloped rectangle die by My Favorite Things and die cut it out. Now I was ready to assemble my card.


I used fun foam to pop up the scalloped piece onto my background and I then took some foam adhesive and adhered down all my pieces to create my scene. For a finishing touch I added a few sequins scattered on the background and that finished up the card. Super quick and easy card today!

The video is linked down below.



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed! 

- Eloise



No comments:

Post a Comment