Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Sending You X's and O's (Video)

 Hello everyone, today I'm back with another video, the last one before I start my Christmas Card Series 2016. Today's card features the London Mouse stamp set by My Favorite Things along with my Mijello Misson Gold watercolours.


To begin my card today I stamped out all my images using Versafine Onyx Black ink onto some watercolour paper. I then stamped out my background randomly with the images in the set also. Once everything was stamped I clear heat embossed the images and watercoloured them in with my Mijello Misson Gold watercolours and heat set them dry.


I then went ahead and stamped and white heat embossed the sentiment from the Essential Sentiments set from MFT also, and then cut it down to be the width of the card panel. I then foam mounted everything onto my panel with some foam adhesive. 

I adhered a piece of grey cardstock to my white card base and then foam mounted the whole panel onto my card base also. For a finishing touch I added a little Wink of Stella to my images and that finished up the card.

The video is linked below. 




Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed! 

- Eloise


4 comments: