Friday, November 11, 2016

Christmas Card Series 2016 - Day Four (Video)

Hello everyone, today I'm back with Day Four of my Christmas Card Series of 2016. Today's card is going to feature the new "Poinsettia" stamp set from Mama Elephant along with my deserted Gansai Tambi watercolours. I need to use these more, they're so fun!


To begin my card today I stamped, coloured and die cut my poinsettia images. I used the 36 set of "Gansai Tambi" watercolours and the "Starry Colours" set also, for the middle of the poinsettia's. Once they were all done I set them aside and worked on my background. I used "Hickory Smoke" and "Pumice Stone" Distress Inks for the background. I just did a blend around the edge and left the middle white. 


I then adhered down all my poinsettia's once the background was dry with some foam tape, then stamped the sentiment from the "Meowy Woofmas" stamp set with some black ink. For a finishing touch I adhered down the sequins from Pretty Pink Posh with some multi medium matte glue.

The video is linked down below.



Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed and I'll be back soon with Day Five.
- Eloise


2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I'm always drawn to poinsettias. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mendi! They're so pretty aren't they?!

      Delete