Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Christmas Card Series 2016 - Day Seven (Video)

Hi everyone. I'm back with another video today featuring the new Pix's Happy Holiday stamp set to make a set of 6 fun tags. 


To begin my tags today I stamped and coloured all the images from the "Pix's Happy Holiday' stamp set. I used my copic markers to colour today, since they're my favourite. I then die cut them all out using the coordinating dies. I then took the 'Tag Builder 6 Blueprints' die from MFT and die cut the solid tag 6 times from watercolour cardstock, and twelve times from regular white cardstock. I then used "Blueprint Sketch" and "Chipped Sapphire" Distress Ink to ink blend on the watercolour paper one to give a nice background. I then flicked water on top of each of those to give a water splotch effect and then dried them with my heat tool.

Once that was done, I took six of the white tags and cut a snowy hill with my scissors on each of those and then adhered them to the backgrounds. I then took the remaining six tags and stamped to and from on them using the Christmas Icons stamp set from Sunny Studio. Then I adhered those pieces to the other tags. 


I then took each of the images, popped them up on foam adhesive and adhered them to the front of my tag. I needed a sentiment so I pulled the 'Merry and Bright' stamp set from WPlus9 and stamped the 'Season's Greetings' sentiment on some kraft banners that I cut from the 'Tag Builder 6' set too. I used some silver sparkle twine and threaded that through the top of the tag. I then used some solid twine and threaded through the sentiment banner and tied a bow at the top of each tag. 

To finish them up completely I added some wink of stella on the images to give them a little sparkle!

The video is linked below.



Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you got inspired and I'll be back soon with day eight.

- Eloise


No comments:

Post a Comment