Saturday, November 19, 2016

Christmas Card Series 2016 - Day Six (Video)

Hi everyone! Today I'm back with Day Six of my Christmas Card Series and today I'm going to be using the STAMPtember Happy Howlidays set that Lawn Fawn designed for Simon Says Stamp along with the Cozy Christmas stamp set from Mama Elephant and using some Copic Markers for my colouring.

 

To begin my card I stamped, coloured and die cut all my images out. I used the dogs, hats, lights, scarf and bone images from the "Happy Howlidays" stamp set from Simon Says Stamp and Lawn Fawn and the presents and tree images from the "Cozy Christmas" stamp set by Mama Elephant.
Once they were done I could start arranging my scene. At first I was going for a completely different look than what I ended up with, but it was still along the same lines - I just wanted a fireplace in the back. But I was inspired by a card I made for last years Christmas Card Series, of where a penguin was holding the star to put on top of the tree, but I thought this dog was perfect, so I decided to make a similar card for this year!


I took a piece of blue cardstock and adhered it to my card base. I then cut two snow drifts from the "Snow Drifts" die set from My Favorite Things out of some white cardstock. I then adhered the back one flat to the card base and the second layer popped up on foam tape. I then used liquid adhesive along with foam tape to adhered all my images to the scene. I used the "Winter Big Scripty Words" from Lawn Fawn to stamp and die cut my sentiment and adhered that onto my card with foam tape as well and that finished up my card. 

The video is linked down below.



Thanks for stopping by today and I'll be back soon with Day Seven.

- Eloise




No comments:

Post a Comment